Invisalign Braces are not really braces at all. They are a series of clear and removable teeth aligners designed to slowly move your teeth over time giving you a nice smile. They rock mainly because you can take the Invisalign trays out with ease at anytime. This is especially great when it comes to eating. Invisalign is the newest and most popular dental product on the market today and this process is being used by dentists and orthodontists worldwide.
The Invisalign aligner trays are made from a special smooth plastic that is strong enough to move teeth but smooth enough as to not irritate you mouth. The coolest part is you can see a 3-D computer rendered image that will show you how your teeth will move over the next few months. With this new computer technology, a series of comfortable aligners are created to gently straighten your teeth eventually giving you a beautiful smile.
Let’s take a look at 10 Reasons why Invisalign Rocks!
- Invisalign aligners are formed of BPA free plastic and are perfectly smooth and will not irritate your teeth, gums, or lips.
- You can remove the Invisalign trays at meals – try doing that with regular braces.
- Invisalign aligners are practically painless compared to permanent braces.
- Since Invisalign is practically invisible, no one will ever know you have braces
- Since you can remove your Invisalign aligners, it’s much easier to brush and floss which results in healthier teeth.
- With regular braces you cannot eat certain foods or chew gum. Well simply take out your Invisalign trays and eat anything you want.
- Invisalign aligners can in some cases provide faster results over regular braces.
- Amazingly, the cost of the Invisalign process is pretty comparable to the cost of traditional braces.
- Patients even have the opportunity give input on the final position of their teeth. And the Dentist can make changes with the computer technology before the aligners are made.
- You can feel confident in public when wearing Invisalign.
Wearing Invisalign braces for the majority of the day will gently and gradually shift your teeth to create a nice smile. These aligners need to be replaced after every two weeks based but of course everything is dependent on your Dentists or Orthodontists instructions. On average it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year for the Invisalign process to completely straighten out your teeth. It all depends on how crooked your teeth are to begin with. To get best results it’s recommended you wear the trays for a vast majority of the day, up to 22 hours.
As expected, Invisalign has been highly touted by people who always wanted to straighten their teeth but have never had the opportunity to do so. Since Invisalign is completely temporary, adults prefer this method since they can leave the aligners at home if going to a business meeting or a social party for example. Most Invisalign Dentists will even give you a free consultation.
The proof is in the pudding as this treatment has proven to be a really efficient and effective way to help people achieve the beautiful and straight smile they ever wanted and wished for. Talk to anyone who has had Invisalign and they will tell you how pleased they are with the entire procedure and especially the final results.
If you are interested you should talk to a local Dentist or Orthodontist. Most of the time you can get a free consultation on Invisalign. Read more information on Invisalign at the website of All Smiles Dentist in Tarzana. Or find out more about other Cosmetic Dental proceedures at All Family Dentist in Lancaster.